We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, & experienced Assistant Manager for our Project Management Team.
- Responsible for customer-facing pre/post-sales meetings with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and appraising project outcomes
- Prepare project estimation and budget & costing.
- Direct development teams with precise objectives by studying client requirements
- Complete projects by coordinating with business resources and maintain timetables with development and technical departments
- Verifiy project outcomes by conducting quality testing of solutions developed by collaborating with Quality Assurance team.
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes
- Identifying and solving problems in the project; monitoring and evaluating deliveries timeline, managing deviations and anticipating additional requirements of clients
- Accomplish project objectives by organizing requirements; preparing project charter, project plan; SRS, WBS, scheduling deliverables; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project management standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending client meetings; reviewing requirements against objectives; establishing personal relationship with clients; benchmarking standard project management practices; participating in quality testing and delivery process.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing targeted results as needed.
- Ability to solve problems when they appear in projects and help project team members as necessary.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading the projects to a completed and successful outcome
- Develop project progress reports to share with team leaders, business team, and client and recommend any changes or crashing to keep timelines
- Participate actively on UAT functions & shall provide comprehensive test plan and result of it;
- Use tools like (JIRA, MS Projects, etc.) to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Follow any other related activities directed by supervisors