We are looking for highly experienced Local/Internal Auditor with demonstrated experience in Tech Industry. As a Local Auditor, you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of all functional areas of the Organization with national and international standards required for the business. Your responsibilities will entail performing audit cycles including process improvement, risk management, and control management, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Perform and monitor compliance checking of operational and finance activities on monthly basis to demonstrate adherence to policies, procedures, limits of authority, processes and regulatory requirements.
- To help other departments and functional areas to maintain different national and international standards e.g., PCI DSS 3.2.1, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO9001:2015, CMMI Dev etc.
- Perform walkthroughs and testing of controls of specified areas and identify reportable issues and non-compliances.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Identify process/systems misappropriation, fraud, irregularity, gaps, inefficiency of assigned functional and business units and report to the Management by recommending corrective actions.
- Examine operational reports and financial statements to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Inspect account books, statements, ledgers, and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures (GAAP, IFRS).
- Evaluate & contribute to the improvement of the organization’s governance, risk management, and control processes.
- Document audit process and prepare audit finding reports.
- Plan, execute, lead and report on Central functions, Operations and Finance audits as per the approved audit plan.
- Conduct awareness session and training to relevant functions on policies, procedures and processes to strengthen hands on experience and ownership of stakeholders for effective compliance.
- Assist Audit Lead in preparing audit reports, presentations to committees and other mandated deliverables.
- Proactively build strong and effective working relationships with the all the units and ensure regular alignment between updated organizational and regulatory directives and functional executions of the units.
- Promote development-oriented service culture within the organization that seeks to add value.