Ngage360, one of the Strategic Business Units of SSL Wireless is looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM)/Client Servicing Manager with 3-5 years of experience to join a fast-growing team. The right candidate will be someone who can take full ownership of areas of responsibility, and proactively conceptualize campaigns, not merely respond to requests and take direction. He/she will have a strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and an exceptional attention to detail.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, formulating and executing advertising, marketing, promotion, digital and social media strategies for clients.
- Responsibility for key account-related turnover.
- Client servicing, developing and identifying new businesses.
- Ensure that clients’ campaigns are properly planned and executed to deliver against campaign objectives.
- Selling and cross-selling concepts and creative ideas to clients.
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content/campaign ideas.
- Support in all aspects of projects, from estimating cost, managing budgets, and writing reports for the clients and management team.
- Ensure all clients receive quality customer care and liaise with clients and keep them updated with progress.
- Be well informed about markets, products, industries and technical developments.
- Provide information about the quality of products and processes.
- Work out new market strategies.
- Analyze and show sales potential