NGAGE360 Limited, one of the concerns of SSL Wireless is looking for a ‘Senior English Copywriter’. The responsibilities of the Senior Copywriter include producing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels such as social media, website, print ads and catalogs. Core duties also include researching keywords, producing interesting written contents, campaign ideas, proofreading, coordinating with Client Servicing and Design Teams, etc.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content ideas.
- Creating original content (i.e., slogans, press releases, social media captions, web copy, brochures, radio/TV scripts and/or other related marketing collaterals)
- Writing clear and error-free contents for different communication channels that reflects client’s/Brand’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Working and collaborating with servicing and design teams along with clients to edit and modify copy to meet the content expectations
- Using SEO practices to optimize content.
- Creating reports on contents. Also preparing reports upon request.
- Attend and participate in company, department and client meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.