What You Will Do
- To provide the necessary support to the organization and enhance the posture of the organization from the compliance perspective.
- To help other departments and functional areas to maintain different national and international standards e.g., PCI DSS 3.2.1, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO9001:2015, CMMI Dev etc.
- To provide support to departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- To provide administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies, and completing projects supporting compliance auditors.
- To work as an internal consultant from compliance perspective and help others by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Conducting or directing the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Informing, educating, and training employees on matters associated with regulations and company practices.
- Working cooperatively with internal and external auditors when needed.
- Preparing appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Ensuring and verifying that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Your KSAOs That You Must Have
- Vendor Certifications: Certifications related to IT Security, Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, Risk Management, Internal Audit etc.
- Good analytical, planning and coordination skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command over English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.