NGAGE360 Limited, one of the concerns of SSL Wireless is looking for a ‘Senior Strategic Planner’. The responsibilities of the Senior Strategic Planner include working closely with the Client Servicing Team, Creative Team and Cross Functional Supervisors to ensure effectiveness of the creative work the agency produces. The Planner’s focus should be to deliver excellent strategic directions to the existing brands.
What You Will Do
- Creative-Strategic Thinking – Must be able to fully understand the most complex challenges/situations and reduce those to simple solutions. He or she must not get carried away by the theoretical or intellectual but should maintain common sense and clarity.
- Defining the right problem – Based on a detailed understanding of the audience and the market context through research expertise, insightfully interpreting and illuminating the data, developing intuitive hypotheses, incorporating wider cultural change and social trends, and thinking laterally.
- Market Research – Must be able to devise, conduct, analyze, report on and monitor research, objectively, and to be able to challenge or exploit its findings from a perspective built on understanding.
- Data Analysis – Must know how to interrogate data and find an angle in it; be able to recognize what will be useful to help create interesting, effective strategies and how to translate it into creative stimulus.
- Anthropology and Futurology – Should have a genuine interest in and capacity to generate knowledge about trends and anticipate social movements.
- Facilitation – Must be able to professionally facilitate a brainstorm with flair and energy and lead it to new discoveries by encouraging the best contribution of all participants.